Neurological Rehabilitation and Disability Management Congress (NeRDiM) 2019
Neurological Rehabilitation and Disability Management Congress (NeRDiM) 2019 is organized by MKH Events Middle East and will be held from Jun 14 - 15, 2019 at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Neurological Rehabilitation and Disability Management topics will give great benefits to all healthcare professionals working in the following field:
• Acute Care
• General Surgery
• Hyperacute Care
• ICU Care
• ICU Neurocare
• Internal Medicine
• Neurosurgical Care
• Occupational Therapy
• Orthopedic Surgery
• Pediatric Neurology
• Pediatric Neurosurgery
• Pediatric Surgery
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Post Acute Care
• Recreational Therapy
• Rehabilitation Nurses
• Speech / Language Therapy
• Stroke Care
• Vascular Neurology
Neurological Rehabilitation and Disability Management Congress aim to gather all healthcare professionals that play a pivotal and vital role in the field of neurological rehabilitation and disability management. Topics will be diversified from one specialty to another but will focus on the integrated care from diagnosis and management of medical conditions such as Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, and Neural Tube Defects.
Integration of topics in rehabilitation, particularly in the above-mentioned conditions including Pediatric Rehabilitation, Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation, and Early Neurocritical Rehabilitation in addition with the advancement of current medical management such as high-technology rehabilitation and robotics will provide a great number of benefits of learning and exposure to the long list of target specialty.
• Early Neurocritical Rehabilitation
• Lifelong Care of a Brain Injury
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Lifelong Care of Spinal Cord Injury
• Lifelong Care of a Stroke
• Pediatric Rehabilitation
• Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
• Neural Tube Defects
• High-Technology Rehabilitation
• Discuss the current guidelines and practices in the rehabilitation of the conditions that affect the brain and nervous system.
• Differentiate the neurological disorders, and explain how and which of these conditions requires Neurorehabilitation while taking into consideration the advancements of delivering care.
• Evaluate the impact of neurological rehabilitation and disability management in the recovery or maintenance of Activities of Daily Living of people with Neurological disorders.
• Explain the integral role of healthcare professionals in providing interdisciplinary care in Neurorehabilitation and Disability management.
• Assess the effect of neurological diseases in the national health statistics and how these results drive the healthcare experts in contributing to the development of the current guidelines for delivering more effective care.
|Contact No. :||+971 2 671 6714
June 01, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians - Full Congress Registration Fee||19 Apr,2019||AED 850.00|
|Medical Residents - Full Congress Registration Fee||19 Apr,2019||AED 750.00|
|Nurses, Allied Healthcare Professionals, and Students - Full Congress Registration Fee||19 Apr,2019||AED 500.00|
|Physicians - One Day Congress Registration Fee||19 Apr,2019||AED 550.00|
|Medical Residents - One Day Congress Registration Fee||19 Apr,2019||AED 450.00|
|Nurses, Allied Healthcare Professionals, and Students - One Day Congress Registration Fee||19 Apr,2019||AED 350.00|