Neuroimmunology Drug Development Summit (NIDD) is organized by Hanson Wade and will be held from Apr 17 - 18, 2019 at Hyatt Regency Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Collaborate with your peers at the Neuroimmunology Drug Development Summit (NIDD), the first industry-focused networking forum to learn and share insight on how to successfully target chronic neuroinflammation as a universal therapeutic for various neurological diseases.
With an emphasis on neurodegeneration, NIDD will provide a discussion-led platform for you to discover the best strategies and most innovative technologies to aid your future neuroimmunological research.
Join the 70+ world class experts from AbbVie, Sanofi, Denali, Alector and Eisai to successfully guide the development of clinically efficacious therapeutics.
Attend NIDD to:
• Deepen your knowledge of neuro-immuno biology and pathology with Sanofi and Alector
• Validate identified genetic neuroimmunological targets to pursue those with clinical potential with Merck
• Establish robust biomarkers of neuroinflammation for early detection and to monitor disease progression with AbbVie
• Explore established and novel preclinical models to better recapitulate human disease states with Eisai
• Optimize drug delivery and targeting neuroinflammation using blood-brain barrier technologies to reduce peripheral risk and increase target engagement with United Neuroscience
Speakers: Sally Ishizaka (Eisai), Richard Ransohoff (Third Rock Ventures), Thomas Misko (AbbVie), Tarek Samad (Sanofi), Robert Nelson (MindImmune Therapeutics), Ajay Verma (United Neuroscience)
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Contact No. :||+1 617 455 4188|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference + 2 Workshops Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 3997.00|
|Conference + 2 Workshops Standard Fee||16 Apr,2019||USD 4097.00|
|Conference + 1 Workshops Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 3398.00|
|Conference + 1 Workshops Standard Fee||16 Apr,2019||USD 3498.00|
|Conference Only Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 2799.00|
|Conference Only Standard Fee||16 Apr,2019||USD 2899.00|
|Workshop Only Fee||16 Apr,2019||USD 699.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news