Medical Spanish for the Healthcare Professional 2019
Medical Spanish for the Healthcare Professional is organized by Medical Studies Abroad and will be held from Jan 28 - Feb 01, 2019 at El Mangroove, Autograph Collection, Guanacaste, Buenos Aires, Costa Rica. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This conference teaches basic and intermediate Medical Spanish language skills to healthcare professionals. The course is held in Costa Rica and helps students implement the usage of their new language skills with native speakers in an immersion setting This is a one week class that focuses on vocabulary and situations unique to the medical professional. The conference will improve your Spanish language skills and give you more confidence when communicating with Spanish speaking patients.
The goal of this conference is to teach basic, intermediate and advanced Medical Spanish language skills in the classroom and to implement the usage of these skills with native Spanish speakers in an immersion setting. At the conclusion of this conference, participants should be able to improve their knowledge of Medical Spanish with the ability to converse and take basic medical histories from Spanish speaking patients and have the ability to give simple commands and instructions to this patient population. Although excellent instruction and resources will be made available, it is up to the student to spend time outside of class to reach individual goals. A full textbook in addition to many classroom materials are provided for the implementation of this objective.
• Classes are small - approximately 25 students in each level.
• Each student is provided with a Medical Spanish textbook at the time of registration.
• The conference is fully accredited for Physicians, Nurse Anesthetists, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners, providing 20 hours of CME credit.
• The conference is designed so that there is ample time to enjoy the beauty and diversity of Costa Rica.
• The location is the perfect blend of beach and jungle with close by surfing, snorkeling, ziplining, canopy tours, white water rafting and so much more!
• Other Healthcare Professionals and interested individuals are welcome to join us for our conference. Please contact us for more information.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Conference Fee||27 Jan,2019||USD 925.00|
|Non- Physician/ Resident Conference Fee||27 Jan,2019||USD 825.00|