Laparoscopic and Endoluminal Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Advanced Course
Laparoscopic and Endoluminal Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Advanced Course is organized by Research Institute Against Digestive Cancer (IRCAD) and will be held from Dec 05 - 07, 2019 at Hotel Les Haras, Strasbourg, Grand Est, France. The target audience for this medical event is Digestive surgeons.
• To cover a broad spectrum of surgical procedures in robotic bariatric surgery
• To provide indications for surgical treatment and discuss operative complications
• To highlight technicalities of robotic surgical interventions through the broadcasting of live procedures
• To allow real-time discussion between the operators and the surgeon trainees
• To provide hands-on sessions to improve skills in robotic surgery through practice on anatomical specimens under expert tutorial
• To describe postoperative clinical results and practical applications of evidence-based clinical medicine
• Interactive theoretical and video sessions between faculty and course participants
• Live and pre-recorded operative demonstrations
• Training on live tissue (mini-pigs)
Includes live or pre-recorded operative demonstrations + workshop + theoretical sessions + coffee breaks + lunches at the institute + Friday dinner.
Includes live or pre-recorded operative demonstrations + workshop + theoretical sessions + TRAINING ON LIVE TISSUE AND EX-VIVO MODELS + coffee breaks + lunches at the institute + Friday dinner
Early Bird registration (Web offer - Limited number of places)
Registration in advance to benefit from discount
No refund or postponement possible with Early Bird
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+33 3 88 11 90 17
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Option A Early fee||04 Dec,2019||EUR 926.50|
|Option A Conference fee||04 Dec,2019||EUR 1090.00|
|Option B Early fee||04 Dec,2019||EUR 1683.00|
|Option B Conference fee||04 Dec,2019||EUR 1980.00|