Laparoscopic and Endoluminal Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Advanced Course
Laparoscopic and Endoluminal Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Advanced Course is organized by Research Institute Against Digestive Cancer / Institut de Recherche contre les Cancers de l'Appareil Digestif (IRCAD) and will be held from Dec 05 - 07, 2019 at Hotel Les Haras, Strasbourg, Grand Est, France. The target audience for this medical event is Digestive surgeons.
• To cover a broad spectrum of surgical procedures in robotic bariatric surgery
• To provide indications for surgical treatment and discuss operative complications
• To highlight technicalities of robotic surgical interventions through the broadcasting of live procedures
• To allow real-time discussion between the operators and the surgeon trainees
• To provide hands-on sessions to improve skills in robotic surgery through practice on anatomical specimens under expert tutorial
• To describe postoperative clinical results and practical applications of evidence-based clinical medicine
• Interactive theoretical and video sessions between faculty and course participants
• Live and pre-recorded operative demonstrations
• Training on live tissue (mini-pigs)
Includes live or pre-recorded operative demonstrations + workshop + theoretical sessions + coffee breaks + lunches at the institute + Friday dinner.
Includes live or pre-recorded operative demonstrations + workshop + theoretical sessions + TRAINING ON LIVE TISSUE AND EX-VIVO MODELS + coffee breaks + lunches at the institute + Friday dinner
Early Bird registration (Web offer - Limited number of places)
Registration in advance to benefit from discount
No refund or postponement possible with Early Bird
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+33 3 88 11 90 17
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Option A Early fee||04 Dec,2019||EUR 926.50|
|Option A Conference fee||04 Dec,2019||EUR 1090.00|
|Option B Early fee||04 Dec,2019||EUR 1683.00|
|Option B Conference fee||04 Dec,2019||EUR 1980.00|