International Stroke Conference 2019
International Stroke Conference (ISC) 2019 is organized by American Heart Association (AHA) and will be held from Feb 06 - 08, 2019 at Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America.
Nursing Symposium & Pre-Con Symposia: Feb 05, 2019
This conference is the world’s premier meeting dedicated to the science and treatment of cerebrovascular disease. From forming multiple, life-long collaborations with the best minds in the profession to hearing the very latest big trial results to the exceptional education and science, if you are involved in the stroke medical profession, ISC is essential to your career.
Clinical Sessions focus on community risk factors; emergency care; acute neuroimaging; acute endovascular and acute nonendovascular treatment; diagnosis of stroke aetiology; cerebral large artery disease; in-hospital treatment; clinical rehabilitation and recovery; and health services, quality improvement, and patient-centered outcomes.
Basic Science Sessions focus on vascular biology in health and disease; basic and preclinical neuroscience of stroke recovery; and experimental mechanisms and models. Further specialized topics include pediatric stroke; intracerebral haemorrhage; nursing; preventive strategies; vascular cognitive impairment; aneurysms; subarachnoid haemorrhage; neurocritical care; vascular malformations; and ongoing clinical trials.
At the conclusion of the International Stroke Conference, participants should be able to:
• Identify recent advances in basic models of stroke and their translation to clinical research.
• Evaluate recent advances in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of cerebrovascular disease.
• Analyze new and ongoing advances in clinical research through late-breaking science and ongoing clinical trials sessions.
• Discuss new research, treatments and interventions with scientists and investigators working in all areas of cerebrovascular disease.
• Interpret the rapidly changing areas within the stroke spectrum such as emerging options for the diagnosis and treatment of acute stroke, mechanisms of stroke recovery, and the impact of vascular cognitive impairment.
• Appraise the diverse challenges presented by the cerebrovascular disease to specific populations, including ethnic and racial minorities, women, children, and developing communities.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine