Infectious Diseases: 2019 is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Feb 11 - 24, 2019 at MS Noordam, Auckland, New Zealand.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Psychologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Update Adult Vaccines
• Antimicrobial Stewardship
• Update Respiratory Infections (RTIs)
• Update UTIs
• Update STDs
• Emerging Infections
• Infectous Disease Pearls
• Case Discussions for 2 hours
• Update TB and Lyme:Another presentation of Bone and Joint infections
• New antimicrobial agent review and antimicrobial prophylaxis for prevention of endocarditis
• Intra-abdominal infections and diverticulitis
• Infectious issues in patients receiving TNF inhibitors
• Skin and soft tissue infections
• C. difficile and other diarrheas
• Infectious disease image and word association
• Infectious Risks in International Travelers
• Update in HIV and HCV
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy and Dentists Fee||10 Feb,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practioners Fee||10 Feb,2019||USD 850.00|
|Nurses and Others Fee||10 Feb,2019||USD 695.00|