Hepatitis B&C Training Program and Treatment Update 2019 is organized by Scripps Health and will be held on Aug 24, 2019 at Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, Newport Beach, California, United States of America.
Scripps Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Credits
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 7 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
American Academy of Physician Assistants
PAs may claim a maximum of 7 Category 1 credits for completing this activity. NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society.
The Scripps National Hepatitis B & C Training Program and Treatment Update will contribute towards increasing the number of health care practitioners educated on the prevalence of chronic viral hepatitis, as well as those properly preventing, diagnosing, treating, and/or referring patients with chronic illness; therefore contributing towards prevention of new cases and improved management of already infected patients.
• Discuss the prevalence and incidence of acute and chronic hepatitis B and hepatitis C both in the general US population and in at-risk populations.
• Review the history, epidemiology, demographics, natural history, histology, immunology and pathophysiology of the viral infection.
• Discuss state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment guidelines for both hepatitis B and C.
• Formulate and/or implement strategies for preventing, diagnosing, treating, and/or referring patients with HBV and/or HCV.
• Evaluate the multidisciplinary team approach to care of patients with hepatitis B and C.
• Establish a local network of practitioners for information sharing, referrals, etc.
• Improve the health of patients infected with the HBV and/or HCV virus.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||858-678-6400
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Pre-Registration Fee||20 Aug,2019||USD 110.00|
|Onsite Registration Fee||24 Aug,2019||USD 125.00|