FT Global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Conference is organized by Financial Times (FT) Live and will be held from Nov 11 - 12, 2019 at Royal Lancaster London, London, England, United Kingdom.
FT Live has a reputation for delivering very senior board level audiences to attend a wide range of world class thought-leadership events across the globe for nearly 40 years.
The FT Global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Conference will be attended by:
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Biotechnology companies
• Diagnostic and medical device
• Healthcare providers and insurers
• Government healthcare departments, HTA’s and drug regulators
• IT, big data and analytics providers
• Health economists
• Healthcare investment bankers, private equity
• Patient representatives and NGOs
Disruption and transformation will continue to be the focus of life science leaders in 2019 and beyond.
Pricing pressures in the US and a growing number of markets globally has already set in motion a search for new and innovative payment models, while the rise of ultra-expensive, potentially curative gene and cell therapies has brought to the fore a heated discussion about the sustainability of industry’s underlying economic and funding model.
With a host of ‘new entrants’ in the shape of big tech and nimble, consumer-centric start-ups nibbling at pharma’s heals in the emerging prevention and wellness space, meanwhile, pharma faces competition on an increasing number of fronts. Success in the new data and patient-centric world which is emerging will increasingly depend on the forging relationships with patients sustained on trust, and building new business models for the future.
• Debate the role of super clusters and industrial strategy in creating a ‘big bang’ in life sciences
• Discover how China’s novel approaches to R&D, data and digital health are creating innovate treatment and service models
• Discuss what it takes for pharma to win in population health management and the business of prevention
• Learn how innovative gene-based therapies are transforming the industry paradigm from treatment to cure and the pricing strategies to manage it.
• Envision the future of diagnostics and personalised medicine
• Hear from leading fund managers, corporate venturers, and other investors on where they are placing bets in pharma
• Be part of the discussion on value and evidence and the challenge of managing the increasing volume and complexity of big data
|Contact No. :||0207 873 3634
+44 (0) 207 775 6653
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Standard Ticket Price||10 Jan,2019||GBP 2500.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news