Forensic Research & Analysis is organized by Select Biosciences India Pvt. Ltd. and will be held from Apr 25 - 26, 2019 at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India.
Forensic analysis has become an integral part of many criminal cases and convictions and serve as an enlightening source for multidisciplinary area that monitors and encompasses Law, Investigation for network hacking, DNA fingerprinting & Analysis, Digital forensics, Digital data recovery and data reconstruction, Forensic Psychology, Forensic graphology, cyber crimes, civil cases, forensic technologies etc.
Our inaugural international conference "Forensic Research and Analysis" aims to bring together leading academic forensic scientists, researchers, investigators and practitioners and analysts from across the globe to exchange and share their experiences and research findings in all aspects of Forensic Sciences and analysis. The conference will present up-to-date coverage of forensic practices worldwide, covering all cutting-edge topics of diverse disciplines encompassing criminological research and analysis including Forensic Chemistry, Forensic Analysis, Pathology, Toxicology, Ballistics, Physics, Genetics, DNA analysis and Profiling, Forensic Engineering, Voice Forensics, Questioned documents and Digital Forensics.
Running alongside Forensic Research and Analysis conference will be an exhibition covering the latest technological advances within these fields. It will be a unique meeting for companies to promote equipment and technology. We invite technology companies to participate in this conference and get the opportunity to network with your prospective clients in person.
Best Presentation Awards
Oral Presentation Award:
Best oral paper presented by a Pre-Doctoral Research Scholar will be awarded Best Oral Presentation Award comprising of memento, certificate and cash prize.
Poster Presentation Award:
Best poster presented by a Pre-Doctoral Research Scholar will be awarded Best Poster Presentation Award comprising of memento, certificate and cash prize.
For details regarding speakers and presentations, please write to Ms Pooja Sharma Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7696125050, 7696525050 or WhatsApp: 9041725050.
Crime Investigation Practitioners, Lawyers, Biologists, Chemical and Physical Scientists, Odontologists, Pathologists, Anthropologists, Psychiatrists, Serologists, and Toxicologists working in fields related to Forensic Science.
Scientists in Social and Legal Medicine, Jurisprudence, Forensic Nurses, Crime Lab Technicians and Scientists working in legal examination progress across the broad spectrum of Crime Analysis and Investigation.
Scientists working in forensic analysis of the legal use of superior chemical, physical, analytical, and instrumental techniques.
This meeting will be co-located with our international conference "Environmental Analysis India". Registered delegates will have unrestricted access to both the co-located meetings ensuring a comprehensive learning and sharing experience as well as being financially beneficial for attendees.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Forensic Research and Analysis Conference and Exhibition and hope that the two days will be both informative and enjoyable.
• Forensic Chemistry & Analysis
○ Analysis Techniques - ICP-MS, DESI-MS, Electrophoresis, Volta metric
○ Trace Evidence Analysis
Substance of Abuse Analysis and Drug Profiling
○ Fingerprint Detection
○ Forensic Biology - Identification of Hairs/Fibers
• Forensic Pathology & Toxicology
○ Forensic Autopsy,
○ Analysis of Cannabinoids, Drug Facilitated Assault
○ Clinical Toxicology & Forensic Medicine
• Forensic Ballistics
• Forensic Genetics, DNA Analysis & Profiling
○ mRNA Analysis of Death Investigations
• Forensic Engineering
○ Accident Reconstruction
○ Engineering Assessments - Chemical, Structures, Human Factors in Structures
○ Fingerprint Silicone Engineering
• Digital Forensics
○ Forensic Technologies, Readiness Management System, Evidence Protection Models
○ Image Forgery Detection, Electronic Document Examination
○ Cyber Crime Analysis
• Forensic Physics & Voice Forensics
○ Trace evidence analysis of fiber, soil, and glass etc., Elemental analysis
○ Examination of voice evidence for speaker identification
• Questioned Documents
○ Handwriting examination-Analysis of Ink, Paper and printing toners
• Overseas Industry Scientist From 29-01-2019 To 25-04-2019 - $ 500
• Overseas Academic Scientist From 29-01-2019 To 25-04-2019 - $ 350
• Overseas Research Scholor From 29-01-2019 To 25-04-2019 - $ 150
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Pre-Doctoral Student Delegate Fee||25 Apr,2019||INR 3500.00|
|Pre-Doctoral Poster Presenter Fee||25 Apr,2019||INR 4000.00|
|Pre-Doctoral Oral Presenter Fee||25 Apr,2019||INR 4500.00|
|Academic Delegate Fee||25 Apr,2019||INR 8000.00|
|Industry Delegate Fee||25 Apr,2019||INR 15000.00|
|Indian Business Delegate Fee||25 Apr,2019||INR 25000.00|