3rd Fibroblast Growth Factors in Development and Repair Conference is organized by Fusion Conferences Ltd and will be held during Feb 15 - 18, 2019 at Melia Nassau Beach All Inclusive, Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas.
FGFs are key regulators of development, repair, disease, and metabolic homeostasis for many organs and therefore, FGF researchers come from various disciplines. These include structural biologists, biochemists, cell biologists, clinical researchers, clinicians, geneticists, pharmacologists and bioengineers. FGF meetings usually attract people from academia, but also from various pharmaceutical companies due to the important roles of FGFs and FGF receptors as drug targets.
We aim to bring together a diverse group of researchers with different expertise and skills in a single forum to discuss the latest results, to exchange ideas, to foster new and often interdisciplinary collaborations and to identify the major new direction of the field.
Key Sessions will cover the following aspects:
• FGF signalling in normal and impaired development
• Role of FGFs in stem cell biology
• Interaction of FGF signalling with other signalling pathways
• Role of endogenous and efficacy of exogenous FGFs in tissue repair and regeneration
• Role of altered FGF signalling in human diseases, ranging from rare developmental disorders to major diseases such as metabolic syndrome and cancer
• Role of FGFs and FGFRs as therapeutic targets
• FGFs as endocrine hormones.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||00 44 1638 724137|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Academic / Industry - Regular Fee||14 Feb,2019||USD 1922.00|
|Students - Regular Fee||14 Feb,2019||USD 1633.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academic / Industry - Early Fee||01 Aug,2018||USD 1822.00|
|Students - Early Fee||01 Aug,2018||USD 1533.00|