17th Annual Market Access at eyeforpharma Philadelphia is organized by eyeforpharma and will be held from Apr 16 - 17, 2019 at Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
Who Should Attend:
This event is attended by CEOs, Presidents, EVPs, SVPs, VPs, General Managers, Heads of, Managing Directors & Business Unit Directors of the functions below:
• Market Access
• Managed Markets
• Patient Access
Our healthcare system is living on borrowed time. The only way forward is to build a new value-based healthcare model that's fit for purpose, encouraging the development of treatments that push scientific boundaries and ensuring that patients will have affordable access. There are rare moments where everyone agrees change must come, and now that moment has arrived for healthcare those already working in Market Access must seize this opportunity. It will require a mindset change where pharma proactively engages payers, providers, patients, and even competitors, to create the new system that works for everyone.
Develop an Integrated Strategy for Evidence Generation
• Provide decision makers with a more complete value story earlier for faster market access
• Move away from the traditional industry model of siloed, sequential evidence generation to provide better vale for patients.
Develop a System to Reimburse CAR-T Therapies
• Develop products with payer-relevant endpoints in mind to build a platform for reimbursement discussions
• Offset uncertainty with innovative contracting options, and share the risk with payers for your new products
Work with Payers to Determine the Best Evidence Blueprint for Value-Based Contracting
• Find mutually agreed endpoints and share EHR datasets to validate a
• Engage early with payers to integrate clinical and commercial evidence planning to increase commercial success and viability
Broaden the Conversation to Encompass Value and Affordability
• Enhance the ability to pay for treatments by reducing inefficiencies across the healthcare spectrum
• Go below the surface: Understand the shift from low value care to high value care
• See how Aetna is engaging with patients to go beyond clinical care and focus on social care to improve outcomes
Time: 08:30 to 16:30
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0) 207 375 7203
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|