EuroGUCH 2019: The 10th European Meeting on Adult Congenital Heart Disease is organized by Paragon Group and will be held from Apr 05 - 06, 2019 at The Westin Zagreb, Zagreb, Grad Zagreb, Croatia.
Adults with congenital heart disease constitute a rapidly growing cohort of cardiology patients with lifelong and unique requirements, therefore knowledge in adult congenital heart disease is increasingly important not only for adult congenital cardiologists, but also for trainees and general cardiologists.
The Scientific program will cover important topics in contemporary treatment of adult congenital heart disease. The focus will be on the latest clinical, interventional, surgical, and scientific developments with the international faculty consisting of global opinion leaders in the field.
• Heart Failure in GUCH- Drug Therapy, Ventricular Assist Device, Transplantation-The Future is Now
• Surgical and Catheter Interventions in GUCH - When, Which, and Why?
• Controversial Clinical Questions in Specific Simple and Complex Lesions
• Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Associated with GUCH
• Living with Congenital Heart Defect - From Young Adulthood to Increasingly Ageing Population
• Systemic Right Ventricle
• Fontan Circulation
• Ebstein Anomaly
• Tetralogy of Fallot
• Left Ventricular Outflow Tract and Aorta Disease
• Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
• Heart Failure
• Drug Therapy
• Interventional and Surgical Procedures
• Innovative Treatment Options
• Challenging Cases
• Imaging Challenges
Margarita Barida, Werner Budts, Jolien W. Roos - Hesselink
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||41225330948
February 28, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member Full Registration Early Fee||31 Jan,2019||EUR 430.00|
|Non Member Full Registration On Site Fee||05 Apr,2019||EUR 530.00|
|Working Group Member Full Registration Early Fee||31 Jan,2019||EUR 380.00|
|Working Group Member Full Registration On site Fee||05 Apr,2019||EUR 480.00|
|Students / Trainees / Nurses Early Fee||31 Jan,2019||EUR 360.00|
|Students / Trainees / Nurses Onsite Fee||05 Apr,2019||EUR 460.00|
|Echocardiography Workshop Pre-Meeting Early Fee||31 Jan,2019||EUR 90.00|
|Echocardiography Workshop Pre-Meeting On site Fee||05 Apr,2019||EUR 90.00|