Diabetes Conference is organized by Informa Life Sciences Exhibitions and will be held from Jan 28 - 29, 2019 at Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The target audience for this medical event is GPs, Family Physicians, Endocrinologists, Diabetes Specialists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
For years, the Arab Health Diabetes Conference has become synonymous with a top calibre scientific programme that provides participants with the latest, most relevant developments in diabetes prevention, treatment and management. This 5th edition of the conference continues in this tradition and will bring clinicians together for a lively exchange of ideas and information related to the technology, treatment and prevention of diabetes and related illnesses.
• Managing Diabetes and steroid treatment.
• Latent autoimmune Diabetes of the adulthood.
• Maturity onset Diabetes of the young.
• Autonomic neuropathy.
• Weight maintenance-why are we failing?
• Myth vs reality; camel milk, dates and honey.
Benefits of Attending:
• Evaluate the potential for targeted treatment through reclassification of diabetes.
• Discuss strategies to prevent or delay the onset of complications in patients.
• Measure the prevalence of ‘Diabesity’ in the region in real time.
• Review current and emerging technologies for the management of diabetes.
Early discount (before 6 Dec)
Regular (before 23 Jan)
Onsite (28-29 Jan)
• 2-day Package Early Fee - AED 2,200
• 2-day Package Regular Fee - AED 2,500
• 2-day Package Onsite Fee - AED 2,800
• 1-day Package Early Fee - AED 1,200
• 1-day Package Regular Fee - AED 1,500
• 1-day Package Onsite Fee - AED 1,800
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|2-day Package Regular Fee||22 Jan,2019||USD 681.00|
|1-day Package Regular Fee||22 Jan,2019||USD 409.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|2-day Package Early Fee||05 Dec,2018||USD 599.00|
|1-day Package Early Fee||05 Dec,2018||USD 327.00|