Coronary CTA in the Emergency Department: A Hands-On Workshop s organized by MEDNAX Radiology Solutions and will be held from Nov 09 - 10, 2019 at Boca Raton Resort and Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, Boca Raton, Florida, United States of America.
The MEDNAX Center for Research, Education, Quality and Safety designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 15.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Formerly organized by Baptist Health South Florida. Course Director: Ricardo C. Cury, MD, FSCCT. Four-hour didactic session on Chest Pain Patient Assessment in the Emergency Department followed by a hands-on workshop utilizing dedicated workstations to review over 50 supervised coronary CTA cases of acute chest pain in the ER.
• Effectively utilize coronary computed tomography angiography (CTA) and triple rule-out CT protocol to properly diagnose, detect and evaluate emergency department patients with acute chest pain or other symptoms suggestive of coronary artery syndrome.
• Apply the basic and more advanced interpretation principles of coronary CTA datasets.
• Explain the relationship between coronary CTA findings and the clinical outcome of patients with acute chest pain.
• Utilize the appropriate noninvasive studies to assess risk of acute coronary syndrome.
• Cite the benefits and limitations of electrocardiogram, biomarkers and imaging.
• Implement essential components of patient preparation for CTA.
• Formulate radiation reduction strategies based on scanning methods.
• Determine which emergency room patients will benefit most from assessment with CTA.
• Identify the benefits and drawbacks of utilizing CTA imaging studies.
• Detect and differentiate CTA appearances of acute conditions of the abdominal aorta.
• Diagnose and treat life-threatening causes of chest pain.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||952-595-1436,
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news