Buttock Lipofilling & Prosthesis Masterclass II is organized by Campus Champs Elysees (CCE) and will be held from May 28 - 30, 2019 at Campus Champs Elysees, Paris, Ile de France, France.
Advance your practice of buttock surgery in the BUTTOCK LIPOFILLING & PROSTHESIS MASTERCLASS. You will obtain specialized training by Phillipe Levan, MD, and Gilbert Zakine, MD PhD, who have a great amount of knowledge and experience in the techniques used to perform the different procedures in buttock surgery.
The workshop takes place in the largest cosmetic establisment in Europe, the Clinique des Champs Elysées. The Clinic has been welcoming both french and international patients for over 60 years in their well-equipped establisment which offers procedures in cosmetic surgery, aesthetic medicine, laser hair removal, hair surgery and cosmetic dentistry. It has become a benchmark for the most prestigious doctors that give their patients the sought after, refined touch that is glamourous, discreet, and natural.
DR. PHILIPPE LEVAN is a specialist in plastic, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgery with over 20 years of experience. He is president and founder of the Group for Advancement in Plastic Surgery (GAPS), Founder of Wikiplastic (a peer learning plastic surgery video platform), and a member of both SOFCPRE & SNCPRE. He is a pioneer in remodeling with buttock implants and has helped design the bioconvex buttock prosthesis. He has about 10 yrs of Buttock Prosthesis surgery experience and has performed over 300 buttock augmentations surgeries
DR. GILBERT ZAKINE has his PhD in plastic reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. He is a member of both the European Board of Plastic and Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery & S.F.E.T.B. He focuses on buttock augmentation using the lipofilling technique. He has about 15 years of buttock lipofilling surgery experience and has performed over 200 buttock augmentation surgeries.
Day 1: of the workshop you will learn the full view of the buttock surgery with anatomy and techniques. Video demonstrations are presented, a presentation of what’s new in the implant market, and detailed diagrams of the butt and how the procedures are executed.
Day 2: you will get the chance for true hands-on practice. You will partake in a cadaver lab where you execute techniques you have learned and exercise through repetition at the Ecole de Chirurgie du Fer à Moulin.
Day 3: you will observe live surgeries performed by our Masters. You will experience up-close and personally how the techniques are done with narrated explanations and the ability to ask real-time questions. You will follow up with a debriefing and in the end, you will have learned to improve the technique and results of your buttock surgery.
• Perform Buttock Lipofilling and Prosthesis surgeries with greater precision and less risk
• Master anatomical gluteal regions to avoid complications
• Use appropriate medical devices for gluteal augmentation.
• Propose a broader choice of implants to your patients with better advice in volume choice and a safer surgical procedure
• Obtain the same results with simple follow-up and faster recovery time
• learn safety in lipofilling and liposuction and the zones that are dangerous
• learn several types of fat preparations and how to use leading-edge technology
• Simple pre-op marking and reference points for buttock implants
• techniques on procedure and avoiding complications in buttock implants
• Improved recovery, less pain, and lower rate of complications
• Mixed technique with implant and lipofilling for a more natural look
• Highest aesthetic quality results
• Guarantee of desired augmentation volume
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+33 5 56 70 32 05
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Super Early Bird Fee||08 Apr,2019||EUR 2320.00|
|Early Bird Fee||29 Apr,2019||EUR 2700.00|
|Standard Fee||27 May,2019||EUR 3500.00|