British Society for Haematology (BSH) Paediatric Symposium is organized by British Society for Haematology (BSH) and will be held on Feb 14, 2019 at Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is Consultants, Trainees and anyone with an interest in paediatric haematology.
The BSH Paediatric Special Interest Group (SIG) have organised their annual symposium to provide updates on paediatric haematology.
• BMT in non-malignant condition.
• Relapsed ALL: treatment options.
• Gene therapy in haemophilia.
• Update on PHF: Curriculum/Manpower/RCPATH Paediatric Haematology Specification.
• New agents in sickle cell disease.
• Update in diagnostics and management of JMML/MDS.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||020 7713 0990|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Consultant (non members) Fee||14 Feb,2019||GBP 60.00|
|Trainees (non members) Fee||14 Feb,2019||GBP 40.00|
|Consultant (BSH members) Fee||14 Feb,2019||GBP 40.00|
|Trainees (BSH members) Fee||14 Feb,2019||GBP 20.00|