Breast Imaging 2019 by International Institute for Continuing Medical Education, Inc.
Breast Imaging 2019 by International Institute for Continuing Medical Education, Inc. (IICME) is organized by International Institute for Continuing Medical Education, Inc. (IICME) and will be held from Mar 14 - 17, 2019 at Naples Grande Beach Resort, Naples, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is intended for all radiologists with a special interest in Breast Imaging. The faculty is comprised of nationally recognized expert teachers of Breast Imaging with a broad breadth of experience and knowledge in this field. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This course blends the newest innovations in breast imaging with time-honored traditional breast imaging modalities and procedures. Special attention will be given to Tomosynthesis and Breast MR, as well as Whole Breast Ultrasound. The contentious issues of Breast Density Legislation and Screening Guidelines will also be addressed.
• Review the basic principles and current guidelines for screening mammography
• Address the multimodality approach to the evaluation of breast lesions
• Outline the current applications of hand-held and whole breast ultrasound in the screening and diagnostic arenas
• Describe the major aspects of breast MR, including imaging techniques and current indications
• Discuss the medical and legal concerns regarding the missed breast cancer
• Delineate current and future applications of Breast Tomosynthesis
• Explore the role of breast density in screening for breast cancer
• Address new techniques, including abbreviated MR and contrast mammography
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(205) 467-0290
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians - Early Fee||14 Feb,2019||USD 795.00|
|Physicians - Regular Fee||13 Mar,2019||USD 850.00|
|Residents, Fellows, Retired, Military - Early Fee||14 Feb,2019||USD 695.00|
|Residents, Fellows, Retired, Military - Regular Fee||13 Mar,2019||USD 750.00|
|Technologists/Allied Health Prof - Early Fee||14 Feb,2019||USD 595.00|
|Technologists/Allied Health Prof - Regular Fee||13 Mar,2019||USD 650.00|