Bariatric Endoscopy: Accelerate Your Practice
Bariatric Endoscopy: Accelerate Your Practice is organized by American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) and will be held from Jun 21 - 22, 2019 at ASGE Institute for Training and Technology, Downers Grove, Illinois, United States of America.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for endoscopists who are integrating bariatric endoscopy into their practice or are affiliated with an established bariatric program.
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
In-Person (Didactic and Hands-on)
ASGE designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Simulcast (Didactic only)
ASGE designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
As bariatric endoscopy becomes main stream and the number of FDA-approved devices and procedures continues to grow, the time has come to incorporate weight management and endoscopic bariatric therapy into your practice. This course will bring you up to date in the world of bariatric endoscopy, discuss practice integration and development, and provide hands-on experience from experts in the field.. If you are looking to establish and operate an endoscopic weight management practice or simply want to add these capabilities to your existing practice, this is an ideal course for you. Get up-to-speed on everything you need to know AND gain hands-on experience from experts in the field.
If you’re an endoscopist who has begun offering endoscopic bariatric therapies as part of an obesity treatment program, or you are considering adding endoscopic bariatric therapies to your existing practice, this course is ideal for you. Get up to speed on everything you need to know AND gain hands-on experience from experts in the field.
Why You Should Participate:
This course features experts in the area of endoluminal endoscopic weight loss procedures who will provide participants with the latest information on endoscopic bariatric therapies and how to incorporate them into your practice.
Didactic presentations will include:
• A comprehensive review of clinically available primary endoluminal endoscopic weight loss procedures
• An update on the primary weight loss procedures anticipated to become available in the US
• Revisional interventions for added weight loss after surgery
• Management of bariatric surgical adverse outcomes
Hands-on demonstrations will include:
• Gastric balloon placement and retrieval
• Endoscopic sleeve gastroplastry and transoral gastric outlet reduction
• Aspiration therapy placement and management
• Septotomy and pneumatic dilation
• Perforation and fistula closure
What You Will learn:
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Recognize appropriate indications and therapeutic options for the endoscopic management of obesity and adverse events of bariatric surgery
• Compare and contrast the current outcomes in endoluminal endoscopic weight loss therapy with each other as well as compared to pharmacotherapy and bariatric surgery
• Demonstrate skills to perform endoluminal primary bariatric procedures and secondary or revisional procedures
• Apply endoscopic techniques for the treatment of obesity and complications of bariatric surgery
Note: On-Demand course will be available approximately 2 weeks after the live event.
|Contact No. :||(630) 570-5627
June 14, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|In-Person: Physician Non-Member Early Fee||17 May,2019||USD 1675.00|
|In-Person: Physician Non-Member Conference Fee||20 Jun,2019||USD 1775.00|
|In-Person: ASGE Physician Member Early Fee||17 May,2019||USD 1275.00|
|In-Person: ASGE Physician Member Conference Fee||20 Jun,2019||USD 1375.00|
|In-Person: ABE Members Early Fee||17 May,2019||USD 1175.00|
|In-Person: ABE Members Conference Fee||20 Jun,2019||USD 1275.00|
|Simulcast: Physician Non-Member Early Fee||17 May,2019||USD 700.00|
|Simulcast: Physician Non-Member Conference Fee||20 Jun,2019||USD 800.00|
|Simulcast: ASGE Physician Member Early Fee||17 May,2019||USD 600.00|
|Simulcast: ASGE Physician Member Conference Fee||20 Jun,2019||USD 700.00|
|Simulcast: ABE Members Early Fee||17 May,2019||USD 500.00|
|Simulcast: ABE Members Conference Fee||20 Jun,2019||USD 600.00|