2019 AMSUS Annual Meeting
AMSUS - The Society of Federal Health Professionals 128th Annual Continuing Education Meeting, held Dec 2-6, 2019, at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, Md. The conference is organized by AMSUS (formally the Association of Military Surgeons of the United States) and provides continuing education in eight disciplines and accredited CMEs including: ACCME, AMA, PRA Category 1 Credit, ANCC, ACPE, APA, AANP, ACHE, ADA-CERP.
The 2019 Annual Meeting theme is Transforming Healthcare through Partnership and Innovation.
The 2019 AMSUS Annual Meeting will provide a neutral platform for military, academia, industry and civilian health professionals to share successful ethical, and optimal professional healthcare practices and research findings and outcomes. Health professions include physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, administrators and healthcare leaders at all levels - and honors the legacy of federal medicine’s tremendous impact in advancing and improving health for all Americans and international coalition partners.
All submitted presentations will be reviewed for Continuing Medical Education/Continuing Education (CME/CE) for the following professional credits:
• Physicians- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
• Nurses- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
• Nurse Practitioners- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
• Physician Assistants- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
• Health Care Executives- American College of Health Care Executives (ACHE)
• Pharmacists- Accreditation Council on Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
• Pharmacy Techs- Accreditation Council on Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
• Psychologist- American Psychological Association (APA)
• Dentists- American Dental Association (ADA CERP)
• General Participation- Certificate for other attendees
These topics include lecture and poster presentations in the following areas:
• Improving Health: The Art and Science of Medicine and Surgery– these clinically relevant presentations encompass the entire spectrum of care delivered by physicians, nurses, allied health personnel and healthcare extenders.
• Leadership in Healthcare, Global Health, Operational Readiness and Humanitarian Support - topics include but are not limited to leading during a changing healthcare landscape, global health, operational readiness and training of medical forces, natural disaster response, family readiness, patient transport and transfer outcomes/needs
• Trauma Care, Behavioral Health, and TBI - the latest research in trauma and casualty care, behavioral health and traumatic brain Injury (TBI)
• Advances in the Delivery of Healthcare - these presentations highlight the increasing complexity of healthcare administration and business operations while providing leading edge solutions in areas such as: health IT, medical logistics, the business of healthcare, HR talent management and shared services.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||301-897-8800
August 01, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Corporate Best Rate||05 Dec,2019||USD 1200.00|
|Non-Member Individual Best Rate||05 Dec,2019||USD 950.00|
|Corporate Member Best Rate||05 Dec,2019||USD 1050.00|
|Member Best Rate||05 Dec,2019||USD 800.00|
|International Best Rate||05 Dec,2019||USD 500.00|
|Moderators and Speakers base rate (NO CE/CME) Best Rate||05 Dec,2019||USD 500.00|
|Moderators and Speakers with CE/CME Best Rate||05 Dec,2019||USD 700.00|
|Poster Presenters base rate (NO CE/CME) Best Rate||05 Dec,2019||USD 400.00|
|Poster Presenters with CE/CME Best Rate||05 Dec,2019||USD 600.00|
|Non-Member Corporate Discount if housing at the Gaylord or live in the DMV Fee||05 Dec,2019||USD 1000.00|
|Non-Member Individual Discount if housing at the Gaylord or live in the DMV Fee||05 Dec,2019||USD 750.00|
|Member Discount if housing at the Gaylord or live in the DMV Fee||05 Dec,2019||USD 600.00|
|Corporate Member Discount if housing at the Gaylord or live in the DMV Fee||05 Dec,2019||USD 850.00|
|International Discount if housing at the Gaylord or live in the DMV Fee||05 Dec,2019||USD 300.00|
|Moderators and Speakers base rate (NO CE/CME) Discount if housing at the Gaylord or live in the DMV Fee||05 Dec,2019||USD 300.00|
|Moderators and Speakers with CE/CME Discount if housing at the Gaylord or live in the DMV Fee||05 Dec,2019||USD 500.00|
|Poster Presenters base rate (NO CE/CME) Discount if housing at the Gaylord or live in the DMV Fee||05 Dec,2019||USD 200.00|
|Poster Presenters with CE/CME Discount if housing at the Gaylord or live in the DMV Fee||05 Dec,2019||USD 400.00|
|One-Day Pass for either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday Discount if housing at the Gaylord or live in the DMV Fee||02 Dec,2019||USD 250.00|