Learn Serve Lead 2019: The AAMC Annual Meeting is organized by Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) and will be held from Nov 08 - 12, 2019 at Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America.
MD/DOs, All specialties; Scientists/Researchers
The University of California, San Diego School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Learn Serve Lead-The AAMC Annual Meeting is attended by medical school deans, teaching hospital CEOs, and medical school and teaching hospital faculty, researchers, administrators, residents and students. The 130-plus education sessions range from those that explore macro-challenges and solutions to those featuring innovation in medical education and research. The meeting attracts more than 4600 attendees and is scheduled over a five-day period.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Think in new ways about academic medicine through exposure to thought leaders and opportunities to learn from peers.
• Identify current and future issues in health care and their impact across all of the missions in academic medicine.
• Create practical solutions for complex issues through collaboration.
• Discuss solutions for integrating and aligning academic missions to build the academic medical centers of the future.
• Apply new concepts and tools for leading innovation and cultural change in your organization.
• Make connections with colleagues that lead to relevant discussions and future interactions.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+1 202-828-0400
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Bird Full Conference Fee||28 Aug,2019||USD 1075.00|
|Standard Full Conference Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 1225.00|
|Student/Resident/Fellow Full Conference Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 500.00|
|One-day (Friday or Tuesday only) Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 300.00|
|One-day (Saturday, Sunday, or Monday) Fee||08 Nov,2019||USD 585.00|