Alzheimer's Disease/Dementia Care Seminar is organized by Missouri Health Care Association (MHCA) and will be held on Oct 22, 2019 at Missouri Health Care Association, Jefferson City, Missouri, United States of America.
Course Goals and Objectives:
• To provide fundamental education on dementia and dementia care
• To enhance the quality of life of dementia patients through educating care providers
• Foster sensitivity & respect for the dementia client
• To teach communication techniques
• To provide sensitive approaches for assisting patients with activities of daily living
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||573.893.2060
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||22 Oct,2019||USD 200.00|