Aged Care Nursing - Improving Quality of Life Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Feb 28 - Mar 01, 2019 at Oaks on Market, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses. This CPD Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11.00 CPD Hours.
While the average lifespan has increased, good health is not a guarantee in later life. Nurses are in a position to support older people to experience a better quality of life during these later years. This conference will provide you with up-to-date evidence related to the care of older adults. It includes:
• The current hot topics in aged care
• Dodging the dementia bullet
• How innovative findings are changing the way we think
• How to take a trauma-informed approach to understanding behavioural symptoms
• Key updates on wound management, diabetes, medications safety, and much, much more…
Need for Program:
The knowledge and skills required to care for older adults are numerous and rely on a range of evolving attributes. High quality, up-to-date education is needed on a regular basis in order to ensure best practice and improve quality of life in aged care.
Purpose of Program:
This conference provides nurses and related health professionals with up-to-date, evidenced education to enable informed decision-making when caring for an older adult.
Conference Objectives are:
• Be better able to care for a person who has challenging behaviours as a result of your updated understanding of cognitive decline
• Apply comprehensive care to older adults who have a range of comorbidities
• Formulate and document nursing care plans that are based on current evidence relating to the prevention of harm
• Improve the overall mental health of residents by implementing a range of simple but effective activities
|Contact No. :||(03) 9326 8101
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Two Days Conference Fee||27 Feb,2019||AUD 610.00|
|One Day Conference Fee||27 Feb,2019||AUD 460.00|