Advances In Peritoneal Dialysis: Annual Symposium is organized by Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS) and will be held on Sep 27, 2019 at Icahn Medical Institute, New York City, New York, United States of America.
Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, Nephrology, Nursing, Nutritionist, Physician Assistant, Primary Care Physician, Social Work, Surgeon
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Advances in Peritoneal Dialysis is a one day live conferences designed for health professionals in the field of kidney disease involved in establishing Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) programs, as well as those working in new and established programs. The topics will range from nutritional management to organizing programs. Patients will also be involved in this program giving their perspective on dialysis choices. There will be plenary sessions with questions & answers panel discussions.
• Listen to the patient’s perspective on home dialysis treatment.
• Review the updated guidelines on catheter placement insertion, placement and maintenance of PD catheters.
• Discuss the importance of a fellowship in Home Dialysis.
• Evaluate the current status of home dialysis in the United States and abroad.
• Assess the current patient education program in the Home Dialysis program
|Contact No. :||212-241-3581
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Practicing Physician Fee||26 Sep,2019||USD 125.00|
|Allied Health Professional Fee||26 Sep,2019||USD 75.00|
|Resident/Fellow Fee||26 Sep,2019||USD 25.00|
|MSHS Resident/Fellow Fee||26 Sep,2019||Free|