8th International Conference on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) is organized by University of British Columbia (UBC) and will be held from Mar 06 - 09, 2019 at The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The target audience for this medical event is researchers, scientists, students; clinicians; health/mental health clinicians; physicians; addictions specialists; primary prevention workers; child welfare professionals, justice, FASD specialists, women’s service providers, educators, elected officials, policy-makers, administrators, community members, family members, and anyone interested in an advanced understanding in the field of FASD.
Conference Description :
This advanced level conference/meeting continues to bring together global experts from multiple disciplines to share international research. From the pure science, to prevention, diagnosis and intervention across the lifespan, the conference will address the implications of this research and promote scientific/community collaboration. It provides an opportunity to enhance understanding of the relationships between knowledge and research and critical actions related to FASD.
Conference Objectives are :
• Consider the implication and potential application of emerging evidence-based, and cutting edge research.
• Expand and challenge their knowledge and understanding of hard science.
• Explore different models of advanced practice from and across disciplines.
• Engage in knowledge exchange and focused dialogue through formal sessions, networking and onsite meetings.
• Develop connections and partnerships among global researchers, networks, governments, communities, service providers and families.
Conference Topics :
• Diagnosis & Assessment.
• Mental Health.
• Social Justice.
• Social Services.
• Other: please specify.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.