7th World CNS Summit 2019 is organized by Hanson Wade and will be held from Feb 19 - 21, 2019 at Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Solving Translational Research Challenges to Improve Clinical Efficacy.
The 7th World CNS Summit is the only industry-specific conference exclusively focused on advancing translational neurodegenerative research.
World CNS’s mission is to reinvigorate drug discovery and development across multiple neurodegenerative disorders by providing an interactive environment that ensures thought-provoking discussions and unparalleled networking opportunities for all of our attendees, helping to overcome the translational challenges in developing efficacious therapeutics.
Developed in combination with experts from Biogen, Eisai, Merck, AbbVie and other leading organizations, the World CNS Summit uniquely combines distinct neurodegenerative diseases in one setting to examine mechanisms of disease and emerging strategies for targeting.
The high-quality scientific program will cover new research within 2 streams of sessions dedicated to optimizing innovation and translation to cover:
• Novel therapeutic target opportunities
• Improving preclinical models
• Identifying more translatable biomarkers
• Optimizing clinical design and strategies for patient stratification
• Understanding drug development regulation and funding options
• Reviewing successes and failures in the drug development landscape
So, why attend?:
• Network amongst a multidisciplinary mix of leading minds in the neurodegenerative space, from academia, pharma, biotech and leading consortia to challenge traditional thinking
• Learn about the latest developments, research and innovative technologies guiding future neurodegenerative research
• Collaborate with other leading pioneering companies to refresh and strengthen drug development of efficacious therapeutics
This Pre-Conference Workshops will be held on Feb 19, 2019 at Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
• Workshop A: Accessing the CNS: Evaluating Blood-Brain Barrier Technologies for Treating Neurodegenerative Diseases
• Workshop B: Optimizing Precision Medicine for Neurodegenerative Diseases
• Workshop C:Exploring Gene Editing for Treating Neurodegenerative Disease
• Workshop D: How Should We Model Alpha-synucleinopathies inAnimals to Optimally Support the Development of Disease Modifying Therapeutics?
Speakers: Robert Bell, Pfizer, Daniel Klamer, Anavex, Jonathan Brotchie, Atuka, C. Anthony Altar, NeuroDrug Consulting, Lloyd Mitchell, RetroTherapy, Murali Gopalakrishnan, AbbVie, Sophie Parmentier-Batteur, Merck, Martin Tolar, Alzheon, Stephen Wood, Amgen, Andrés D. Klein, Universidad del Desarrollo, Jean-Philippe Courade, UCB Pharma, Pablo Sardi, Sanofi-Genzyme, Fiona Elwood, Novartis, Sean Smith, Merck, Diana Price, Neuropore Therapies, Inc, Spyros Papapetropoulos, Cavion, Diane Stephenson, Critical Path Institute, Cyrille Sur, Merck, Nadeem Sarwar, Eisai Center for Genetics Guided Dementia Discovery, Barbara Tate, Dementia Discovery Fund, Richard Ransohoff, Third Rock Ventures, Chee Yeun Chung, Yumanity Therapeutics, Tina Schwabe, Alector, Steven Braithwaite, Alkahest, Darren Baker, Mayo Clinic, Nir Lipsman, University of Toronto, Mathias Schmidt, ArmaGen, Holly Soares, AbbVie, Tricia Thornton-Wells, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Jesse Cedarbaum, Biogen, Jonathan Levenson, Proclara BioSciences, Johan Luthman, Eisai, Michele Vendruscolo, University of Cambridge
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Contact No. :||+16174554188
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Gold: Conference 2 Workshops - Early Fee||14 Dec,2018||USD 3797.00|
|Gold: Conference + 2 Workshops - Standard Fee||18 Feb,2019||USD 4097.00|
|Silver: Conference 1 Workshop1 - Early Fee||14 Dec,2018||USD 3198.00|
|Silver: Conference + 1 Workshop1 - Standard Fee||18 Feb,2019||USD 3498.00|
|Bronze: Conference Only - Early Fee||14 Dec,2018||USD 2599.00|
|Bronze: Conference Only - Standard Fee||18 Feb,2019||USD 2899.00|
|Workshops (Individual) - Fee||14 Dec,2018||USD 699.00|
|Small Biotech Rate - Gold: Conference + 2 Workshops - Early Fee||18 Feb,2019||USD 2197.00|
|Small Biotech Rate - Gold: Conference 2 Workshops - Standard Fee||14 Dec,2018||USD 2497.00|
|Small Biotech Rate - Silver: Conference + 1 Workshop - Early Fee||18 Feb,2019||USD 1898.00|
|Small Biotech Rate - Silver: Conference 1 Workshop - Standard Fee||14 Dec,2018||USD 2198.00|
|Small Biotech Rate - Bronze: Conference Only - Early Fee||18 Feb,2019||USD 1599.00|
|Small Biotech Rate - Bronze: Conference Only - Standard Fee||14 Dec,2018||USD 1899.00|
|Small Biotech Rate - Workshops (Individual) - Fee||18 Feb,2019||USD 399.00|