7th Annual UC San Diego Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography Review Course
7th Annual UC San Diego Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) Review Course is organized by UC San Diego School of Medicine (UCSD SOM) and will be held from Jan 19 - 21, 2019 at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina, San Diego, California, United States of America.
This course is designed for anesthesiologists, intensivists, cardiologists, emergency medicine physicians, ultrasonographers, cardiothoracic surgeons and residents/fellows who are seeking to learn perioperative transesophageal echocardiography and transthoracic echocardiography. This review course is particularly suited to those planning on taking either the basic or advanced Examination of Special Competence in Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography (Basic/Advanced PTEeXAM), providing an update to their knowledge on transesophageal echocardiography.
The University of California San Diego School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA: The University of California San Diego School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 24.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please note the maximum number of credits available for participation in the following session(s):
• General session: A maximum of 22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available.
• General session plus optional 3D Hands-on Computer-based Workshop: A maximum of 24.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available.
This course will provide an intensive review of perioperative transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) including basic echocardiography for the novice echocardiographer as well as an update on the latest echocardiographic techniques for the more advanced practitioner.
• Basic and Advanced Echo Review
• Porcine Dissection Workshop
• Point of Care Ultrasound (Heart/Lung and Abdomen) Workshop
• Transesophageal Echocardiography Workshop
• Three Dimensional (3D) Echocardiography Workshop
• NEW! Live Intraoperative Case Broadcast
• NEW! Echo Jeopardy-Test Your Knowledge
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Evaluate and perform a comprehensive intraoperative echo examination
• Utilize TEE/TTE as a monitoring modality during high-risk non-cardiac surgery
• Discuss the latest echocardiographic techniques
• Prepare for the Basic and Advanced PTEeXAM
• Recognize, acquire, and perform manipulation of routine 3D echocardiographic images
|Contact No.||:||(858) 534 - 3880|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Fee||18 Jan,2019||USD 1200.00|
|Residents, Fellows and Allied Health Fee||18 Jan,2019||USD 1000.00|
|Hands-on Computer-based 3D Workshop Fee||18 Jan,2019||USD 200.00|
|TEE Workshop Fee||18 Jan,2019||USD 150.00|