3rd International Brain Stimulation Conference is organized by Elsevier and will be held from Feb 24 - 27, 2019 at Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Conference Description :
The field of brain stimulation is undergoing remarkable growth. Brain stimulation methods are rapidly transforming research into brain mechanisms, from the molecular to the behavioral, and offer new approaches to therapeutics for brain disorders. In many ways, the field of brain stimulation represents a paradigm shift, augmenting and sometimes replacing the prominent psychopharmacological approaches of the past several decades.
This meeting will follow the successful multidisciplinary broad approach of the first two meetings. Basic scientists will attend lectures by engineers and psychiatrists. Cognitive neuroscientists will mingle with neurosurgeons and brain modeling physicists. This fertile cross-disciplinary meeting will also provide the opportunity to interact with founders and luminaries in the field.
• Animal models.
• Combining brain stimulation methods with brain imaging.
• Computer modeling of brain stimulation methods.
• Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
• Deep brain stimulation.
• Low-field magnetic stimulation (LFMS).
• Plasticity of the nervous system.
• Transcranial alternating current stimulation (tACS).
• Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS).
• Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
• Transcranial pulsed ultrasound.
• Vagus nerve stimulation.
• Novel neuromodulation techniques.
• Clinical neurological applications.
• Clinical psychiatric applications.
• Cognitive and affective neuroscience.
• Basic neuroscience.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Industry - Standard Fee||23 Feb,2019||USD 675.00|
|Author/Academic/Clinical - Standard Fee||23 Feb,2019||USD 620.00|
|Student Registration||23 Feb,2019||USD 335.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Industry - Early Fee||30 Nov,2018||USD 620.00|
|Author/Academic/Clinical - Early Fee||30 Nov,2018||USD 565.00|