The African continent is determined to make its mark in the field of medicine by providing quality healthcare to all. The development of new hospitals and medical institutions are a stepping stone to the growth of the healthcare sector in the region. Various foundations and private sector companies are working with the government to offer accessible healthcare to the population by opening new and improved facilities as well as application of new technologies are being implemented with the help of the tech-giants.
Thus, Bricsa Consulting is hosting its 2nd Healthcare & Technology Africa conference, which is taking place on 19th & 20th August 2019 at Mövenpick Hotel & Residences in Nairobi, Kenya. This conference focuses on the future of Healthcare & Technology services in Africa with further discussions about Uganda Vision 2040, Importance of Telemedicine in Africa, Ghana National Healthcare Quality Strategy (2017-2021), Zimbabwe’s healthcare system, Disposable medical devices and many other important topics related to the healthcare sector in the African region.
Some of the key highlights to be discussed:
• The new constitution and health policies in Kenya under Vision 2030
• Development paths and strategies in Uganda – Vision 2040
• Health Sector Strategic Planning in Rwanda during 2018-2024
• Ghana National Healthcare Quality Strategy (2017-2021)
• Transforming Egypt’s Healthcare System
• South African Health Care System and National Health Insurance
• Importance of Telemedicine in Africa
• Technological advancements in healthcare systems.
Who Should Attend:
• Top level decision makers such as CEOs, COOs, Heads, Presidents, VPs,SVPs
• Directors, GMs and Senior personnel:
• Medical Research experts
• Commerce and Investment
• Planning and Devolution
• Foreign Affairs
• Project planning firms
• Operations management companies
• Procurement Firms
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+91 22 4880 3431
+91 22 4880 3400
August 09, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|RSVP||09 Aug,2019||USD 1295.00|