2nd AIRS International Conference on Genomics and Microbiomics - The New Rehabilitation
2nd AIRS International Conference on Genomics and Microbiomics - The New Rehabilitation is organized by AIRS - Institute for the Advancement of International Rehabilitation Standards and will be held from May 31 - Jun 01, 2019 at Hesperia Barcelona Tower Hotel, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
International leaders in rehabilitation, health management, prevention and recovery will discuss the latest findings and recommendations in microbiomics and genomics and their impact on treatments and everybody´s daily life. Alongside high leveled academic and scientific experts, the conference also invites the healthy lifestyle and healthy ageing industries from the food, beverage, cosmetics, power food, dietary supplement and pharmaceutic sectors to present their latest innovations and new product launches.
• How can we make sure to take the right supplements for the individual health condition?
• What are the true benefits of wearables?
• Where can we get certified advice in the product landscape?
• Which role does the skin microbiome play for the future cosmetic?
• How can we determine the genetic constitution susceptible for anti-ageing strategies and exercise?
• How far can we educate our microbiome by lifestyle, nutrition, exercises, habits?
• How far are we with predictive genomics?
• Which are revolutionary health 2.0 developments?
• Where are risks and dangers? Who controls quality?
• Can resilience be trained?
• NMI: Neuro-Microbiome-Immunology replaces PNI?
• Which health industries and product supports are science based rising stars?
• What are the key insights and state of art in scientific microbiomics and genomics?
• 1000 dietary supplements: which do we need in the light of the new rehabilitation approach?
• International formulas and recipes for healthy food?
• Healthy food designer: a new profession?
• What is allowed in sports training and where are the borders against doping?
• Power food: a marketing gimmick or what is the accredited and acknowledged formula?
• Regulatory initiatives by associations and governmental bodies: what is the current framework and who sets global standards?
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+41 61 535 79 09
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Bird Ticket||22 Apr,2019||EUR 639.00|
|Participant non-profit Early Bird Ticket||22 Apr,2019||EUR 578.00|