It is my pleasure to invite you to attend the 25th Saudi ORL Society Conference in Taif, Saudi Arabia. This prestigious event will take place from 12th – 13th December 2019 at the Iridium Hotel. The Saudi ORL society annual meeting offers an unparalleled opportunity to network with and learn from the preeminent leaders in ENT and stroke science and clinical practice.
Who should Attend:
• Audiological Physicians
• Biomedical Technicians
• ENT Consultants
• ENT Specialists
• ENT Residents
• Family Health Physicians
• General Practitioners
• Health Educators
• Medical Physicists
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Product Specialists
• Sales & Marketing
• Senior Management
• Speech Language Pathologists / Therapists
• Technical Staff
• Teachers of the deaf
The saudi ORL conference has grown to be one of the most important conferences in the middle east. Thanks to the quality of the scientific program and tremendous support from our partner organizations, distinguished faculty, delegates and the industry.
This annual event features many opportunities to network with colleagues from around the Middle East in an exciting environment. The scope and quality of the scientific exchange make Scientific Sessions the premier ENT research and instructional meeting in the region. This event features two days of the best in ENT clinical practice and scientific content covering all aspects of basic, clinical, population and translational content.
For these reasons and many more, I hope to see you in Taif.
• Provide updated guidelines and clinical practices for the evaluation of patients with hearing loss and for the formulation of a strategy for medical versus surgical management
• Contrast between the different etiologies of chronic otitis media and its potential complications, to formulate a management strategy.
• Provide update regarding current indications, selection criteria, contraindications, expected outcomes, and complications associated with each implantable hearing devices.
• Provide updates regarding the latest diagnostic, treatment counselling and rehabilitation options and procedures for dizzy patients
• Provide updates regarding Tinnitus evaluation and management in order to formulate an appropriate treatment strategy
• Assess the patient with common H&N neoplasms, and know all the current diagnostic and treatment modalities available.
• Come up with new guidelines on the treatment of common ENT problems in KSA
• Recognize the latest technologies for investigating ENT disease
• Consider how to provide effective presentation, learning and assessment in different clinical settings
• Assess patients with common causes of hoarseness and be aware of Phonomicrosurgical Techniques for the Management of Common Vocal Disorder
• Assess the patient with nasal complaints, and categorize the different etiologies
• Identify deferent Endoscopic Transnasal Procedures for Chronic Inflammatory and Neoplastic Disease of the Sinuses, Orbit, and Skull Base
• Formulate a surgical management strategy for patients with chronic rhinosinusitis failing medical management, in order to minimize complications, and maximize clinical outcomes
• Determine the limitations, risks, potential complications, for ENT surgery, and formulate an appropriate surgical strategy that is consistent with realistic patient expectation.
• Assess the patient with ENT complaints, and differentiate between the different types of common noninfectious and infectious types. Formulate appropriate medical and/or surgical treatment strategies.
• Determine which patients are appropriate for a variety of in-office procedures, and know the proper preoperative preparation and surgical technique to use.
• Stand with the recent updates in the assessment and management of voice, speech, language, and swallowing disorders
• Exposing new ideas for research in ORL-HNS in Saudi Arabia.
• Evaluating current management strategies in hearing loss and hearing screening, to come up with solid strategies which will be followed in all hearing rehabilitation centers in the Kingdom.
• Evaluation of risk factors associated with noise induced hearing loss.
|Contact No. :||966 0508294744
+966 11 478 6100 Ext. 5643
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non-Members: Full Privilege - Late Fee||07 Dec,2019||SAR 2000.00|
|SORL and SSSPA Members: Full Privilege - Late Fee||07 Dec,2019||SAR 1000.00|