20th Annual Chicago Orthopaedic Symposium
20th Annual Chicago Orthopaedic Symposium is organized by Foundation for Education and Musculoskeletal Research (FEMR) and will be held from Aug 15 - 18, 2019 at The Westin Chicago River North, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is orthopaedic surgeons an integrated approach to the management of complex orthopaedic surgical scenarios. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 29 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
Dr. Jimenez developed and chairs the Chicago Orthopaedic Symposium, which is a four day multidisciplinary trauma course in its 20th year.
This course is a comprehensive review of the standard of care and latest techniques for complex musculoskeletal injuries and general orthopaedics Three and one-half days of lectures, debates, case presentations and hands-on workshops are punctuated by four separate keynote lectures covering a broad spectrum of current topics. This review is essential for board and recertification preparation.
Course Objectives :
At the conclusion of this symposium, participants should be able to:
• Apply the standard of care and leading-edge techniques for fragility fractures, pelvic and acetabular disruption, complex upper and lower extremity injuries.
• Demonstrate improved surgical skill with the latest surgical techniques in orthopaedics through hands-on workshops.
• Discuss central concepts regarding orthopaedic practice issues and new practice management models.
• Apply the most current methods for management of soft tissue injuries and arthroplasty.
• Debate and critique the latest technological advances in orthobiologics and complex fracture care.
• Discuss current management of complex foot and ankle injuries.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||847-324-3965
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||19 Jul,2019||USD 725.00|
|IAOS Member Discount Early Fee||19 Jul,2019||USD 600.00|
|Emeritus Physician Early Fee||19 Jul,2019||USD 425.00|
|Active Duty Military Early Fee||19 Jul,2019||USD 425.00|
|Resident and Fellow Early Fee||19 Jul,2019||USD 125.00|
|Other Healthcare Early Fee||19 Jul,2019||USD 475.00|
|Industry Professional Early Fee||19 Jul,2019||USD 650.00|
|Single Day Attendance Early Fee||19 Jul,2019||USD 300.00|
|Podiatrist(Sunday only, 4.25 cme) - Early fee||19 Jul,2019||USD 125.00|