2019 Pediatric Sports Medicine Conference is organized by UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland and will be held on Jan 12, 2019 at California Memorial Stadium, Berkeley, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Pediatricians/Family Practitioners, Physical Therapists/Assistants, Certified Athletic Trainers, Physicians Assistants, RNs, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7.25 CME credits.
Course Highlights :
• Orthopaedic Injuries of the young runner
• Medical emergencies in young runners
• Medical concerns for the runner
• Orthotics: Custom, off the shelf, and modifications
• Mechanics: There is no normal
• Creating a training program and understanding VO2 Max
• Type I and diabetes in athletics
• Sportswear: The basics
• Gait Training: How to change mechanics with corrective exercises
• Creating your own mini motion lab
• Identify the early warning signs of injury and illness before they lead to larger concerns.
• Apply in-office functional screening tests to determine readiness for return to play.
• Prepare guidelines and simple exercises for common diagnoses to give athletes after an office visit while they await further treatment.
• Explain ways to help youth athletes prevent and recover from overuse and overload illnesses and injuries.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $175.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|