2019 Ochsner Regional Neurosciences Symposium
2019 Ochsner Regional Neurosciences Symposium is organized by Ochsner Health System and will be held from Mar 15 - 16, 2019 at JW Marriott New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 13 CME Credits.
This program will provide participants a wide range of knowledge regarding the evaluation, recognition, and treatment-emergent, acute, and chronic - of many of the most common diagnoses, injuries, illnesses, etc. that are commonly seen within the Neuroscience sub-specialties of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neuro Critical Care.
By the end of this conference, the participant should be able to:
• Be informed of the most current, clinical approach to initial/acute evaluation, recognition, and treatment of a number of common diagnoses/conditions within the Neurosciences including: Stroke, Back/Neck pain, Movement Disorders, Traumatic Brain injury & Concussion, Epilepsy, Cognitive Disorders, Myelomeningocele, and spinal deformities among others.
• Be informed of the many facets of post-acute, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative management of patients with neurologic disorders or illness.
• Be informed of new technologies and strategies currently utilized in both the emergent/acute management of patients seen within the neurosciences specialties - as well as their incorporation into the long-term, chronic management of these patients.
• Be informed of the common criteria for surgical vs. non-surgical consultation/management of common diagnoses within the Neurosciences.
• Be informed of the current research studies underway at Ochsner in the Neurosciences.
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Acute Stroke Management and Rehabilitation
• Genetic Diagnosis and Prognosis for Neurologic Disease
• Advances in Brain Tumor Surgery
• Spine Care
• CNS “Zebras”
• Vestibular Neurology
• Application of 3D Printing in the Neurosciences
• Concussion Management
• Neuro Critical Care Prognostics Indicators
• Management of Back Pain
• Neurologic Consequences of Vasculopathies
• Traumatic Brain Injury
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Fee||14 Mar,2019||USD 275.00|
|Non Physicians Fee||14 Mar,2019||USD 150.00|