71st AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo
71st AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo is organized by American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) and will be held from Aug 04 - 08, 2019 at Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California, United States of America.
At the 71st AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo, you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Connect with global leaders in clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, mass spectrometry, translational medicine, lab management, and other areas of breaking science in laboratory medicine.
• Learn about cutting edge technology. The AACC Clinical Lab Expo has more than 200 new product introductions each year.
• Hear vital research and learn about important changes in the field. With nearly 300 educational opportunities in the form of lectures, plenary sessions, scientific sessions, and roundtable sessions, you can design an educational experience that meets your need to stay ahead of changes in the field.
From plenary sessions featuring world-renowned scientists to intimate roundtable sessions geared for a lively discussion on hot topics, the 71st AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo offers something for everyone in laboratory medicine.
Nearly 300 educational sessions in a variety of settings will give you the knowledge you need to advance professionally and develop adaptive solutions for today's complex, challenging healthcare environment.
Clinical Lab Expo:
Expo Dates: August 6 - 8, 2019
As the place to learn about the breakthrough innovations shaping the future of clinical testing and patient care, AACC’s Clinical Lab Expo gives attendees the opportunity to browse exhibitors in person for the solutions to your lab related needs.
• Product Showcase
• OEM Section
• Lecture Series Presentations
• Industry Workshop Theaters and Hotel Industry Workshops
Conference registration for the 71st AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo will open in April 2019.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Member/Non-Member Expo Only Early Fee||20 Jun,2019||USD 40.00|