The 1st World Congress on Women's Health Innovations and Inventions (WHII): Addressing Unmet Needs is organized by ComtecMed and will be held from Jul 09 - 11, 2019 at Hilton Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel.
Women’s Health still has many unmet clinical needs; some of them are “unacceptable” or “unmentionable”. New technologies are being developed rapidly and are shaping the future of Women’s Health. As we envision and analyze the future of Women’s Health, we should address ways to predict, prevent, diagnose, treat and follow up by utilizing next generation technologies, with the goal of improving women’s health worldwide.
During the Congress we will discuss the unmet needs of Women’s Health with physicians, other healthcare providers, technology experts and companies involved in developing those future technologies. The Congress will explore fuel, spark and discuss the latest development of innovations and inventions that will shape Women’s Health. Topics will be discussed in several tracks:
• Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM)/Offspring Health)
• Reproductive Medicine
• Gynecological Oncology
• Genetics and Epigenetics
• Non Communicable Diseases (NCD)
• Environment, Lifestyle and Nutrition as Predisposition to Women’s Health
• “The Unaccpetable and Unmentionable” in Women’s Health
• Heath IT, Digital Health, Big Data and AI
At the congress we will discuss innovations and inventions that will facilitate local and global interaction between physicians, entrepreneurs, academia and industry and building bridges leading to innovation and expose participants to thought leaders and experts.
The Congress will feature key note lectures, presentations, debates and panel discussions from renowned international and national experts. Each session will conclude with a 3 minute demonstration of the newest innovations and inventions in women’s health. In addition, the program will feature inspirational lectures by some of local and international leaders in the fields of Industry, Science, Politics, and Art.
• Discuss innovation and inventions that will facilitate local and global interaction between physicians, entrepreneurs, academia and industry and building bridges leading to innovation and expose participants to thought leaders and experts.
• Meet and Network with global key opinion leaders, academic and industry researchers, and clinicians from throughout the region.
• Explore innovative treatments, disease management and advance technologies in Women’s Health.
• Demonstrate your company’s leadership in the field of Innovations & Inventions in Women’s Health.
• International Participants Early Fee: $300 (Until May 31, 2019)
• International Participants Regular Fee: $450 (From Jun 01 - Jul 08 2019)
• International Participants Onsite Fee: $650 (Jul 09 - 11, 2019)
• International Residents/Students/Nurses Early Fee: $200 (Until May 31, 2019)
• International Residents/Students/Nurses Regular Fee: $350 (From Jun 01 - Jul 08 2019)
• International Residents/Students/Nurses Onsite Fee: $500 (Jul 09 - 11, 2019)
Speakers: Benny Zeevi, Moshe Hod, Michal Rosen Zvi, Jacques Abramowicz, Birgit Arabin, Ran Balicer, Jacob Bar, Eytan Barnea, Vincenzo Berghella, Neerja Bhatla, Gian Carlo Di Renzo, Hema Divakar, Ram Eitan, Vassilios Fanos, Dov Feldberg, Jason Gardosi, Andrea Gennazani, Shahar Kol, Ofer Lavie, Silke Mader, Edgar Mocanu, Shlomo Nimrodi, Raoul Orvieto, Felice Petraglia, Liona Poon, Meredith Rose Burak, Varda Shalev, Eyal Sheiner, Lior Soussan Gutman, Yariv Yogev, Uzi Beller, Orit Jacobson, Karin Mayer Rubinstein, Sharon Rashi-Elkeles, Sari Prutchi Sagiv, Larry Adelson, Anya Eldan
Time: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Contact No. :||+972 3 566 6166
May 28, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Local Participants Early Fee||31 May,2019||ILS 800.00|
|Local Residents/Students/Nurses Early Fee||31 May,2019||ILS 600.00|
|Local Daily Participant Early Fee||31 May,2019||ILS 500.00|