13th SEHA International Pediatric Conference is organized by MENA Conference and will be held from Jan 17 - 19, 2019 at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The target audience for this medical event is Paediatricians, Pediatric Subspecialists, Family Medicine Physicians, Paediatric Hematologist/Oncologist, Emergency Medicine Physicians, Residents & Fellows, General Practitioners, Dieticians, Specialist Nurses and Therapists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical Students, And any Medical professional interested in Paediatrics.
Course Key Features:
• State of the art lectures Symposium
• Presentations by renowned speakers from all over the world
• Poster presentations and world-class exhibits
• Interactive sessions
• Case Discussions
• Hands-on Workshops
• Platform for Global Networking
• Connecting Scientific Community
• General Pediatrics
• Genetics & Metabolic
• Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
• Review the latest evidence and best practices for the management and treatment of different health problems in children to achieve excellence in pediatric care
• Describe the fundamentals of quality improvement strategies for primary and acute pediatric care
• Evaluate and diagnose a selected group of common pediatric problems using the most updated evidence-based tools and apply it appropriately to fit regional special needs.
• Review practical real-life cases and pitfalls in various pediatric sub-specialties. • Examine solutions to real-world clinical problems through case-based learning sessions
• Provide insight into patient needs and experiences and improve clinical practice
• Apply new knowledge in the diagnostic and therapeutic modalities presented in selected topics
• Formulate an appropriate approach that is suitable for local experiences in some of the controversial issues in pediatric sub-specialties.
• Perform hands-on workshops given by world-leading experts and tutors
• Meet global experts in Paediatrics, Paediatric Gastroenterology,
Hematology, Pulmonology, Infection Diseases, Cardiology, Neurology, Immunology, PICU and Emergency
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+971 2 4919888|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non SEHA Employees Physicians Standard Fee||16 Jan,2018||AED 1500.00|
|Non SEHA Employees Physicians OnSite Fee||17 Jan,2019||AED 1700.00|
|Non SEHA Employees Laboratory Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, Nurses Standard Fee||16 Jan,2018||AED 1000.00|
|Non SEHA Employees Laboratory Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, NursesOnSite Fee||17 Jan,2019||AED 1200.00|
|Non SEHA Employees Medical Residents, Students Standard Fee||16 Jan,2018||AED 600.00|
|Non SEHA Employees Medical Residents, Students OnSite Fee||17 Jan,2019||AED 600.00|
|SEHA Employees Physicians Standard Fee||16 Jan,2018||AED 1200.00|
|SEHA Employees Physicians OnSite Fee||17 Jan,2019||AED 1400.00|
|SEHA Employees Laboratory Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, Nurses Standard Fee||16 Jan,2018||AED 800.00|
|SEHA Employees Laboratory Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, Nurses OnSite Fee||17 Jan,2019||AED 1000.00|
|SEHA Employees Medical Residents, Students Standard Fee||16 Jan,2018||AED 600.00|
|SEHA Employees Medical Residents, Students OnSite Fee||17 Jan,2019||AED 600.00|