5th World Organization of Family Doctors (WONCA) East Mediterranean Family Medicine Congress is organized by World Organization of Family Doctors (WONCA) and will be held during Mar 01 - 03, 2018 at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait City, Al-Asima, Kuwait.
The target audience for this medical event is designed to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of the latest research developments in Family Medicine and Primary Health Care. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 24 CPD Credits.
Conference Topics :
• Child Violence & Abuse.
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy For Family Physicians.
• Contribution of Family Medicine in Health Care System.
• Develop Regional Family Medicine & Practice Guideline in EMR.
• Establish the best model for Family Medicine practice in EMR.
• Ethics Dilemma in Primary Care.
• General Disorder Management.
• Health Across Ages.
• Management of Viral Hepatitis.
• New Trends In Family Medicine.
• Tobacco Control.
• Where We Stand in Mental Health.
• Woman Health.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+66 2 637 9010|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician - Onsite Fee||01 Mar,2018||USD 600.00|
|Allied Health Care Professional - Onsite Fee||01 Mar,2018||USD 400.00|
|Student - Onsite Fee||01 Mar,2018||USD 250.00|
|Wonca Member - Onsite Fee||01 Mar,2018||USD 480.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Standard Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 500.00|
|Allied Health Care Professional - Standard Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 350.00|
|Student - Standard Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 200.00|
|Wonca Member - Standard Fee||15 Feb,2018||USD 400.00|