Emergency Medicine and Cannabinoid Medicine Conference is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Dec 29, 2018 - Jan 05, 2019 at 7-Night Western Caribbean Holiday Cruise Conference Round-trip Miami, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Family Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Program Purpose / Objectives :
• Decision-making rules in Trauma
• Application of decision-making rules in trauma-real life examples
• Your patient is bleeding, massive transfusions and beyond
• Updates in the evaluation of neurologic emergencies
• A modern approach to burn care
• Visual Perles in Trauma
• Heroic procedures in the ED
• Airway Management Tips
• Airway Case Management Discussion
• Abdominal Pain That Can Kill
• Upper Extremity Fracture Management
• Resistant Infections in the ED
• A Look at the Red Eye
• Heat Illness: Are You Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot?
• Cannabis as Medicine: Practical Applications for Physicians
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians, Attorneys, Psychologists, Doctors of Pharmacy & Dentists - Conference Fee||28 Dec,2018||USD 895.00|
|Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners - Conference Fee||28 Dec,2018||USD 695.00|
|Nurses, Residents, Students and Others - Conference Fee||28 Dec,2018||USD 495.00|