UCSF School of Dentistry Cruise Conference is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Oct 27 - Nov 06, 2018 at Oceania Cruises's Nautica, Civitavecchia, Lazio, Italy.
The target audience for this medical event is dentists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 Hours Continuing Dental Education.
• Nerve Damage from Root Canal Treatment and Implants
• Tooth Transplantation, Reimplantation and Surgical Uprighting
• The Diagnosis and Management of Intraoral Dysplasia
• Medication-Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaws Implant Considerations
• Drug abuse and herbal medications in dentistry
• Oral Manifestations of Systemic Disease.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Participant - Early Fee||30 Jun,2017||USD 745.00|
|Participant - Regular Fee||26 Oct,2018||USD 845.00|