2018 Fall Fellows Courses by SCAI
2018 Fall Fellows Courses is organized by Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI) and will be held from Dec 07 - 11, 2018 at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is Cardiologists.
The SCAI 2018 Fall Fellows Courses will provide a dynamic and engaging environment in which attendees can interact with internationally recognized faculty. Attendees of the course will gain an in-depth knowledge of indications, techniques, and expected outcomes for interventional cardiac, carotid, and endovascular procedures. The program will present a variety of practical case-based content of immediate value to attendees as they plan their post-fellowship practices.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
Adult Interventional Cardiology Fellows Course
• Select the fundamental equipment for the typical cardiac cath lab, including guidewires, guide catheters, stents, and balloons.
• Describe the clinical trials data related to PCI in the left main and in multivessel disease and apply these insights to real-world clinical scenarios.
• Integrate appropriate use criteria with day-today practice, particularly for PCI therapy utilization.
• Integrate the use of various imaging modalities including IVUS, OCT, and FFR.
• Describe the mechanics of support devices, including the rationale for device selection, prophylactic, and bailout support.
Congenital Heart Disease Interventional Cardiology Fellows Course
• Stock the cardiac cath lab with appropriate equipment and tools so that a procedure can be performed effectively.
• Apply the proper radiation protection measures for patients and operators in the cath lab as well as improve safety.
• Explain the complete hemodynamic assessment of congenital cardiac defects, including left-to-right shunt and right-to-left shunt lesions.
• Explain what hemodynamics are critical for Pre-Glenn and Pre-Fontan procedures.
• Recognize the various diseases that present in adults with congenital heart disease (CHD) and their management.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(202) 741-9854
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|