The Podiatry Institute, Inc French Quarter Conference
The Podiatry Institute, Inc French Quarter Conference s organized by The Podiatry Institute, Inc and will be held during Feb 22 - 25, 2018 at Astor Crowne Plaza, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 25 CME Credits.
Conference Objectives :
At the conclusion of the conference, the participant should be able to:
• Understand the various midfoot and heel conditions presented and understand the differential diagnosis and treatment options available.
• Understand the various surgical options presented for the forefoot with an emphasis on challenges and avoiding complications.
• Understand the various surgical options presented for the first day with an emphasis on challenges and avoiding complications.
• Understand the various updates and strategies in wound care, infections and infection management.
• Understand the various surgical options presented for the rearfoot with an emphasis on challenges and avoiding complications.
• Understand the modalities available and surgical approaches to compli cations and revisional surgery.
• Understand the perioperative considerations of the conditions presented.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans
739 Canal Street
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States Of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine