4th Annual International Neonatal Medical Congress is organized by Maarefah Management and will be held from Nov 15 - 17, 2018 at Conrad Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The target audience for this medical event is Neonatologists, Paediatricians, Specialist Paediatricians, Midwives and Nurses, Family Physicians, General Practitioners, Pharmacists, Public Health Government Officials.
The International Neonatal Medical Congress has been designed to address most of the burning issues in the field of neonatal medicine. The congress will bring together groups of interdisciplinary experts who will focus on the practical management and the latest evidence-based clinical data on key challenges faced by neonatologists in the region and the most effective strategies designed to overcome these challenges.
The congress will feature interactive case-studies, panel discussions, educational workshops, networking sessions and platform presentations on current issues of Neonatology including Neonatal nutrition, Neonatal infectious diseases, Critical care and emergencies in NICU, practical approach.
Benefits of Attending:
• Review the latest evidence for the management and treatment of different health problems in neonates including respiratory distress syndrome, antibiotic use, neonatal nutrition, genetic testing and much more.
• Discover what’s new in neonatal research, intervention and care.
• Exchange ideas and information with colleagues and neonatal experts.
• Participate in practical workshops designed to help you overcome the key challenges facing neonatologists in line insertions and ultrasonography, life-threatening cases in NICU, and other practical procedures in NICU.
• Gain Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit hours.
• Network and meet with peers in the field of paediatrics and neonatology to build relationships and exchange knowledge.
Time: 08:00 to 17:00
Early bird Fee: First 50 seats only
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+971 4 361 9616
October 15, 2018
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|2-day conference 3 workshops Gold Pricing - Doctors - Early Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 1049.00|
|2-day conference 3 workshops Gold Pricing - Doctors - Standard Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 1149.00|
|2-day conference 3 workshops Gold Pricing - Residents and Nurses - Early Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 599.00|
|2-day conference 3 workshops Gold Pricing - Residents and Nurses - Standard Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 699.00|
|2-day conference 3 workshops Gold Pricing - Pharmaceutical Companies - Early Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 2149.00|
|2-day conference 3 workshops Gold Pricing - Pharmaceutical Companies - Standard Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 2349.00|
|2-day conference Silver Pricing - Doctors - Early Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 699.00|
|2-day conference Silver Pricing - Doctors - Standard Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 799.00|
|2-day conference Silver Pricing - Residents and Nurses - Early Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 499.00|
|2-day conference Silver Pricing - Residents and Nurses - Standard Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 599.00|
|2-day conference Silver Pricing - Pharmaceutical Companies - Early Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 1799.00|
|2-day conference Silver Pricing - Pharmaceutical Companies - Standard Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 1999.00|
|1 Workshop - Registration Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 99.00|
|Full Day Workshop - Registration Fee||14 Nov,2018||USD 399.00|