Advanced Course in Ovarian Cancer Surgery 2018
Advanced Course in Ovarian Cancer Surgery is organized by European Society of Gynaecological Oncology (ESGO) and will be held from Dec 06 - 08, 2018 at Johnson & Johnson Institute, Hamburg, Germany.
The target audience for this medical event is experienced gynaecological oncologist looking to improve the handling of complex oncological cases and fluent in English.
Conference Description :
This conference aims to improve the training of surgeons and elevate the standards of knowledge on management of surgical aspects of gynaecological cancers treatment across Europe through hands-on training. The 3-day clinically oriented, hands-on training course for intermediate to experienced level surgeons is an exclusive opportunity to learn from and listen to the most experienced European surgeons.
Conference Objectives are :
• Improve knowledge and skills in the management of advanced ovarian cancer surgery.
• Acquire comprehensive update on different types of debulking surgeries and the effects of radical surgeries.
• Understand how to manage special surgical situations and select patients for radical surgeries.
• Obtain first hand knowledge from a live surgery to enhance your experience.
• Practice on cadavers to advance surgical techniques and procedure.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||EUR €1100.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|