Paediatric allergy is organized by Imperial College London and will be held during Jun 06 - 07, 2018 at St Mary's Hospital, London, London, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is GPs, consultants, nurses and all healthcare professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 CPD credits.
Conference Description :
This module will address the areas of allergy that require specific knowledge of paediatric processes including immune mechanisms, diagnostic techniques, management and family issues.
Conference Topics :
• The Allergic March.
• Infant wheeze.
• Food allergies and intolerances in early life.
• Eczema and early differential diagnosis.
• Paediatric allergic gastrointestinal disease.
• Child protection issues and general paediatric problems presenting in an allergy clinic.
Conference Objectives are :
• To describe the pre- and post-natal development and progression of allergic disease in children.
• To discuss the immunological and physiological mechanisms of a range of common paediatric allergic diseases.
• To promote competence in the recognition and management of paediatric allergy.
• To investigate potential future strategies for management based on service and care pathway developments.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.