Operative Techniques in Gynaecological Endoscopy Course is organized by Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training (CEMAST) and will be held from Oct 29 - 31, 2018 at Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The target audience for this medical event is Post graduate students, Practicing gynaecologists, both junior as well as senior.
Endoscopic surgery has become an integral part of a surgeon’s practice. Procedures like Laparoscopic Myomectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy and Hysteroscopy are now a patient demand as also a surgeon preference. Patients want to recover faster and go back to work quickly. Every surgeon practicing today needs to understand the principles and fundamentals of endoscopic surgery in Gynaecology and avoid compromises and complications. This three day course on operative techniques in gynaecological endoscopy encompasses an “all-in-one” approach to fulfill the dreams of any gynaecological surgeon to practice safe laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgical procedures. There are some unique challenges of laparoscopic surgery, like visuo-spatial orientation, basic motor skills and a steep learning curve. The purpose of this program is to reduce this concern, by providing comprehensive training that includes lectures, instructional videos, lab exercises and animal tissue lab training that will help to improve the confidence and competence of the surgeon.
• To understand the philosophy and ergonomics of laparoscopic surgery ( less strain : better performance)
• To understand basic principles of energy sources
• To gain proficiency in two-handed dissection and improve hand-eye co-ordination
• To familiarize oneself with knot-tying and suturing, and with diagnostic procedures
• To review indications, technical details and pitfalls in laparoscopic gynaecology and hysteroscopy
• To understand prevention and management of complications of various gynaecological endoscopy procedures
• Lectures by expert faculty
• Supervised training in simulation and animal tissue laboratories
• PTLH Session on Lap Mentor
• Plenty of opportunity for informal interaction with the faculty
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+91 22 61012000,
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||INR ₹28000.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|