Mucosal Vaccines, Adjuvanta & Delivery (MUCOVAD) is organized by Meetings Management and will be held from Nov 12 - 14, 2018 at Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland.
This conference is an opportunity for researchers to hear updates on new developments in the area of mucosal vaccines and associated adjuvantation and delivery mechanisms/platforms.
This conference will be of interest to researchers/contributors from academic programmes, industrial, governmental and regulatory groups.
Most pathogens access the body through the mucosal membranes. Therefore, effective vaccines that protect at these sites are an important requirement. However, despite early success with the live attenuated oral polio vaccine over 50 years ago, only a few new mucosal vaccines have been subsequently launched. This is partly due to problems with developing safe and effective mucosal adjuvants. In the past decade, however, the successful development of live attenuated mucosal vaccines against influenza virus and rotavirus infections has boosted interest in this field, and the outlook for new mucosal vaccines looks to hold some promise.
• Developmental aspects of mucosal environment and immunity
• Lessons learned from earlier and existing (available) mucosal vaccines
• Approaches to the development of modern mucosal vaccines/adjuvants and delivery systems
• Considerations of the routes of immunization (sublingual, oral, nasal, rectal, vaginal, intrapulmonary, ocular), antigens and genomics (different challenges at different mucosal sites)
• Developmental aspects of human and veterinary mucosal vaccines/adjuvants currently in progress
• Live vector vaccines/ Particle-based vaccines(including VLPs) /Conjugate vaccines
• Delivery systems and formats – new and future developments (conjugates/particles, liquids/sprays/dry powder/tablet/capsules/enteric coatings)
• Regulatory and Safety requirements for mucosal vaccines/adjuvants
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+44 (0)1483 427770|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Bird Registration Fee||21 Sep,2018||GBP 765.00|
|Full Registration Fee||11 Nov,2018||GBP 875.00|
|Speakers Registration Fee||11 Nov,2018||GBP 650.00|