Midwifery Challenges - CPD Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and would be held during Mar 26 - 27, 2018 at Rydges Sydney Central, Surry hills, New South Wales, Australia. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 11 CPD Hours.
Modern midwifery is increasingly demanding. Rapid social changes and new evidence are affecting the way that midwives practice. Attend this annual Ausmed Education event to explore some of these challenges. Take time out to network with like-minded colleagues. Learn about:
• The power of using best available evidence
• New clinical practices that enhance mother and baby outcomes
• Practical tips to enhance your professional wellbeing
• How to prevent stress, burnout and compassion fatigue and much, much more…
Ausmed Education’s Midwifery Challenges - CPD Conferences are always highly evaluated and very popular. They are relevant to all midwives working in any setting and offer you a wonderful opportunity to ensure your knowledge does not slip.
In recent years birthing has increased in Australia. It is inevitable that there are gaps in the knowledge of many midwives in relation to latest research and the emerging issues that face them in the current practice setting. The context in which midwives practice is increasingly complex and making demands on the ever-expanding scope of practice. The link between education and the provision of quality care to mothers and their babies is indisputable. A broad range of education relating to contemporary midwifery practice will assist in closing gaps in knowledge and practice.
This conference provides a broad range of education relevant to midwifery practice that will enhance the provision of quality care to mothers and babies.
Conference Objectives are :
• Apply evidence-based knowledge about several clinical aspects of midwifery care including breastfeeding which will improve the health and safety of mother and baby
• Monitor the mother and baby during the perinatal period taking into consideration conditions that impact on best possible outcomes
• Provide compassionate care to a woman who has challenges associated with the perinatal experience
• Inter-professional collaboration will be optimised to enhance mother and baby outcomes
|Contact No.||:||(03) 9326 8101|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Two Days Conference Fee||25 Mar,2018||AUD 582.00|
|One Day Conference Fee||25 Mar,2018||AUD 456.00|