Mastering Oral Pathology, Radiology and Medicine: An Interactive and Participant Case Based Multidisciplinary Approach 2018
Mastering Oral Pathology, Radiology and Medicine: An Interactive and Participant Case Based Multidisciplinary Approach is organized by Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of University of Southern California (USC) and will be held on Jun 22, 2018 at Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is all dental and oral health care professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7 Continuing Education Credits.
Conference Description :
The morning session will consist of an interactive review of clinically relevant oral pathology and maxillofacial medicine, including :
• Principles of identification and management of clinically significant conditions affecting the oral mucosa, submucosa, salivary glands, and jawbones.
• Principles of identification and management of concerning dermatologic conditions, a critical and potentially life saving instrument to have in your armamentarium.
• Approach to clinical and radiographic differential diagnoses.
• Presentation of newly described entities in the oral and maxillofacial pathology literature.
• Address possible legal ramifications arising from failure to diagnose pathology such as cancer.
The afternoon session will consist of case exemplars provided by you, the participant! This contemporary approach will :
• Give the participant the opportunity to upload case information including demographics, medical history, clinical photographs, radiographs, or biopsy results to a designated Dropbox folder in advance of the course date (HIPAA compliance is required and our staff will help you with this easy process).
• Submitted cases will be reviewed by board-certified faculty in the disciplines of oral pathology, oral radiology, and oral medicine.
• Select cases will be presented and comprehensively discussed during the afternoon session.
• Case submission is not a requirement to attend the course as we will have plenty of cases to review.
Conference Objectives are :
• Be comfortable identifying and managing relevant oral and maxillofacial soft and hard tissue diseases.
• Be familiar with the principles of differential diagnosis and definitive diagnostic techniques.
• Solidify the ability to provide optimal and comprehensive care to your patients while minimizing your risk of failure to diagnose.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist Early Fee||01 Jun,2018||USD 295.00|
|Dentist Conference Fee||21 Jun,2018||USD 345.00|
|Auxilliary early fee||01 Jun,2018||USD 235.00|
|Auxilliary Conference fee||21 Jun,2018||USD 270.00|