Imaging Advances Conference by Penn Radiology is organized by Penn Radiology CME and will be held during Nov 04 - 07, 2018 at Vanderbilt County Hotel, San Juan, Puerto Rico, United States of America.
Conference Description :
This general course will offer topics in the breast, thoracic, head and neck, gynecological, genitourinary, and thyroid imaging. Particular highlights include:
• Presentations on breast MRI and tomosynthesis
• An update on the newly published recommendations for thyroid nodule biopsy
• A review of the current status and techniques for lung, prostate and ovarian cancer screening
• A review of radiographic findings related to new oncologic therapies
• The use of robotic surgery in head and neck cancers
Presentations will also address, diagnostic challenges and pitfalls.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Fee||03 Sep,2018||USD 965.00|
|Physician - Standard Fee||03 Nov,2018||USD 1,025.00|
|Special Rate - Early Fee||03 Sep,2018||USD 865.00|
|Special Rate - Early Fee||03 Nov,2018||USD 925.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news