EUROGIN 2018 - International Multidisciplinary HPV Congress is organized by European Research Organisation on Genital Infection and Neoplasia (EUROGIN) and will be held from Dec 02 - 05, 2018 at Congress Center in Lisbon, Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal.
The target audience for this medical event is Clinicians from several disciplines, including: Gynecologists Oto-rhino-laryngologists / head & neck specialists, Proctologists and gastro-enterologists, GPs, Cytopathologists – Biologists, Students, residents and young researchers, Basic scientists - Epidemiologists.
Over the last decades, the EUROGIN congress has gained a sound reputation as one of the leading international meetings on human papillomavirus infection and related cancers. The key purpose of the event remains unchanged: offering a high-level scientific forum to encourage multidisciplinary interactions to build a bridge between research and clinical action. The members of the scientific committee cover the whole spectrum of expertise in the field of HPV induced infections and associated diseases. Thanks to this top-ranking committee our program offers up-to-date scientific information all HPV-related diseases.
The main focus of the EUROGIN 2018 congress concerns the perspective of eliminating HPV induced diseases. Universal immunization of the entire population is a tremendeous opportunity to reduce the burden of cervical ,ano-genital and oral cancer worldwide. Elimination of HPV related cancer is not an unrealistic perspective.
Conference Objectives are :
The EUROGIN congress offers a top-quality and innovative scientific program addressing highly relevant topics. One of the main strenghts of the meeting consists of the fact that it gathers outstanding international representatives from the academic sector, professional and patient organizations around the same table. The event's main objective consists of accelerating the translation of scientific dicoveries into day-to-day practice. Other objectives of the scientific program (training courses, plenary sessions, scientific sessions) are:
• Review the burden and epidemiology of HPV associated diseases in lower genital tract, anus and head & neck.
• Understanding the role of molecular testing in primary screening and prevention and their application in routine practice
• A review of recent developments in HPV infection, cancer prevention and control, including vulvar, anal and head & neck HPV induced diseses.
• Integrate the use of HPV prophylactic vaccines into clinical practice.
• Understanding the impact and cost-effectiveness of HPV prophylactic vaccines on public health
• Enhancing knowledge and updating scientific insights in the HPV risk management and testing
• Implementation of guidelines for cervical disease; screening and management of cervical abnormalities.
• Uses of HPV DNA and mRNA testing in clinical practice in a rational and cost-effective way.
• Review different tools and techniques available in the field of HPV infection diagnosis and adapt the most appropriate strategies for patients.
• Anticipate trends in biomarkers and genotyping for diagnosis and prevention.
• Compare worldwide experience in the field of screening and prevention of cervical disease, including developed and developing countries.
• Apply skills to enable the improvement, expansion, and use of scientific data for decision making
• Determine the public health role of physicians in HPV associated cancer control: prevention through training, early detection, treatment and quality of life.
• Identify existing strategies and explore innovative community interventions for HPV associated cancer screening outreach, future management and public education.
• Provide a learning environment for clinicians entering the field of cancer prevention and control where they can interact informally with all the leaders in this area.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+33 (0)1 44 40 01 20|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Pass - 4 Days - Standard Early Fee||31 Oct,2018||EUR 780.00|
|Conference Pass - 4 Days - Standard Late Fee||01 Dec,2018||EUR 880.00|
|Conference Pass - 4 Days - Students, Developing countries Early Fee||31 Oct,2018||EUR 520.00|
|Conference Pass - 4 Days - Students, Developing countries Late Fee||01 Dec,2018||EUR 590.00|
|Conference Pass - 4 Days - Delegates from Portugal Early Fee||31 Oct,2018||EUR 470.00|
|Conference Pass - 4 Days - Delegates from Portugal Late Fee||01 Dec,2018||EUR 570.00|
|Full Pass - 4 Days - Standard Early Fee||31 Oct,2018||EUR 880.00|
|Full Pass - 4 Days - Standard Late Fee||01 Dec,2018||EUR 980.00|
|Full Pass - 4 Days - Students, Developing countries Early Fee||31 Oct,2018||EUR 620.00|
|Full Pass - 4 Days - Students, Developing countries Late Fee||01 Dec,2018||EUR 690.00|
|Full Pass - 4 Days - Delegates from Portugal Early Fee||31 Oct,2018||EUR 570.00|
|Full Pass - 4 Days - Delegates from Portugal Late Fee||01 Dec,2018||EUR 670.00|